Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bad day 60?--who knows?

I think we're on day 60 but I can't tell because we have no electricity. The power went out again this afternoon and I'm blogging on my phone. We escaped to the mall way out in the suburbs where Child 1 bought an entire store but she deserved it because I made her drive and it was very far and I didn't scream once or step on an imaginary brake. And we were gone for hours and when we came back the power was still not on. But at least it isn't 105 degrees like in July.

Genevieve is having a worse day than me because her power is out too and she didn't escape to the mall.
Husband, if you read this, call my cell because we have no phone and no internet and that means skype is out. Grrrr.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Power's back. Finally. And to think that I was contemplating calling you to ask if I could borrow your kitchen, lol...

    xoxo,
    Artemis

    ReplyDelete