Monday, July 30, 2012

Bad Day 20--Ouch!

I am on day two of a very bad migraine and I have already taken all the heavy duty medicine I am allowed in 24 hours. So I am going back to bed. Maybe for an entire day.

For those of you who have never experienced a migraine and would like to know what it feels like, here is what you need to do. First, take an ice pick and insert it into your brain from the base of your skull until it is touching the inside of your forehead. Then poke the inside of your eyebrow over and over again with the point of the pick until you are driven crazy. Alternatively, you can just bash your head continuously with a cast iron skillet for an entire day.

Since my head hurts too much to be funny, I can't think of anyone having a worse day than me. And for those of you who feel the need to be helpful and make suggestions today, hold still while I go fetch my skillet.

1 comment:

  1. God bless and keep you. You're right. If there's anything worse, we'd both rather not think about it.

    Very gentle hugs and a quiet tuck-in before I tiptoe out of the darkened room....

    Love,
    Artemis & Adonis

    ReplyDelete