Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bad Day 121--Away we go!

I'm blogging on my phone again because I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight that will take me to be with Husband. I'm sicker than a dog, but I'm going anyway. I'll just lie in our cabin and nap all week long. It will be lovely.

I has the blood test this morning. I'm praying they will find something. I'm starting a gluten-free diet anyway, just in case. I have to say I can see why people lose weight on this diet because there is nothing to eat. Nothing! I had 1/2 of a hamburger patty and an avocado for lunch. It was that or scrambled eggs. Those were the only gluten free things on the menu.

So who is having a worse day than me? The children. Because I am leaving them and they are mad, mad, mad. Thank goodness for fabulous Niece 1 whom they love or they'd never have let me go. I'm sorry girls. I promise next time to take you with me. I love you with all my heart. Now, finish your homework and do your chores. That means you, Child 3! Painting your fingernails does NOT count as a chore. (I told you I was psychic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment