Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bad Day 133--Who says it's the best in the world?

Today is not a good day. It's not a purple day because I'm not sad, but I'm not feeling great and I got some upsetting news. No, Husband is OK and the girls are all fine. I just can't talk about it on a blog until I can speak to Husband and I can't talk to him tonight because he's flying around Afghanistan. Right now, I hate that whole country.

To make myself feel better, I'm going to go to bed and dream about this:



That's Bali, for those of you who don't recognize it. I took this picture and it's my happy place. I might replace it with Santorini, but whatever the case, it's my new substitute for chocolate.

There aren't many people having a worse day than me, but this fake Santa in the UK might be close.



He was rappelling into a mall, which is a bad idea in and of itself, when his beard got caught in the ropes and he was stuck. He had to wait until someone else rappelled down and rescued him. So thank you, Santa, for reminding me never to go rappelling while wearing a beard, which will never be a problem. The rappelling might happen someday, now that I'm no longer afraid of heights, but I will never ever grow a beard. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment