Monday, November 12, 2012

Bad Day 125--Not so bad.

Today we arrived in Greece, and I have to say, for a country whose government is completely a mess, it is one spectacular place. It's easy to see why it's such a popular tourist destination.

My stomach is a little better and I've actually been eating, but right now I'm a little sick and extremely tired. And I miss the children. I wore the evening gown Child 3 packed for me with the pearl bracelet tonight. I left the tweed pumps at home. It was really nice to dress up and look pretty. Too bad the dancing I was so looking forward to was one elderly British couple dancing to a sad cd of Lawrence Welk music. So no dancing but a lovely night anyway.

Who is having a worse day than me? Many, many people, but definitely the oils man with his plastic girlfriend who thought that a white denim jacket was formal. With no tie. And lots of icky gray chest hair. Yuck.

Guest blogging starts tomorrow night! (Mock away, children. I can take it.)

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Artemis reserves the right to Mock Mocking Guest Bloggers.

    xoxo,
    AA

    ReplyDelete